The Robert W. Woodruff Foundation supports well-established human services organizations that work to improve the quality of life for children and adults in need. Mr. Woodruff was dedicated to the welfare of others and gave generously throughout his life.
- Improvements in child welfare at the state level, with an emphasis on prevention and intervention strategies
- Youth development and academic enrichment programs for underserved youth in metro Atlanta that operate at scale with strong outcomes, community support and school- or district-level partnerships
- Capital and capacity-building priorities of organizations serving vulnerable populations, including the homeless, elderly and disabled
What We Do Not Fund
- Annual operating or ongoing program support
- Human services outside of Atlanta