The Robert W. Woodruff Foundation supports community development and the work of the philanthropic and nonprofit sectors to improve the quality of life in our city and region.
Mr. Woodruff believed Atlanta should be a first-class city in which to conduct business, and he understood that businesses could only thrive in a community that offers a high quality of life for its residents.
- Vitality of downtown Atlanta
- Regional cooperation within metro Atlanta
- Large-scale community improvement plans backed by major local support
What We Fund
- Community development
- Philanthropy and volunteerism
What We Do Not Fund
- Projects that lack broad public and private support